| || |
- DXF-Import: added transformation of coordinates from Object- to World-coordinate system
- Fix, PS-Import: files with special characters improved
- Fix, TIFF-Export: save images
- Fix, Translations: French translations for Operations included, Danish "Lock/Unlock",
DXF-Import: Size alert was not translated, more fixes in translations
- Fix, GNUstep: source package compiles again
- New, Update-Panel: once a week at start of Cenon we automatically check for update
this can be turned off in Preferences
- Fix, Text: changing layers in Inspector ends editing of text
- Fix, Update-Panel: never skip versions in manual check for Updates
- Fix, Build Contour: works with all stroked objects, even with a distance of zero
- Fix, Look: default stroke width (on screen) for filled objects is 1/10 pt now (was 1 pt)
- Fix, Export TIFF: export of documents containing text is working now
- Fix, Save: documents with a missing image can be saved
- Fix, Gerber-Import: Trailing Zeros work now (Osmond PCB)
- New: French translation of user interface (thank you goes to Miguel Saro)
- New, Text-Editing: Links can be added to a selected Text with
"Format -> Text -> Add Link"
- New: TIFF Export: the document will be saved as TIFF image (100% scale),
antialiasing is added if enabled in preferences setting
- New: Help menu now offers items with convenient links to Web-Site, FAQ, etc.
- New: Check for Update. The menu "Help -> Check for Updates" checks whether
updates for Cenon are available.
If updates are available it announces them and if offered allows selection
and download of the packages. The downloaded packages are opened in the Installer.
- Document-Window: Units of coordinate display start with units from Preferences (not mm)
- Sound-feedback enabled for editing functions
- Fix, Text-Editing: allow editing of Links and Drag&Drop of characters from Character-Panel
- Fix, crash fixed, when closing window without ending an open editing session of text
- Fix, Inspector: Key-switches work without failure sound
- Fix, Fill color: if fill color is black and stroke color is not, we now keep the correct fill color
- Fix, Text, Apple: workaround to make mirror work again with Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6 (10.4 worked)
- Fix, Apple: German Menu Format->Schrift->Ligaturen added
- Fix, Apple: Relocation Flag in packages removed
- Fix, GNUstep: load HPGL and Gerber files without explicitly setting Preferences Popup.
Workaround for GNUstep issue to have a default import device for HPGL and Gerber,
even if defaults are not being registered.
- Fix, GNUstep, DXF-Import: load of DXF files with special characters improved. We try UTF-8 and Latin encoding, Bleistift.dxf example works with that.
- Two new menu items in the Window menu (Take Snapshot and Restore Snapshot) to make a
snapshot of all open documents and their screen locations.
- Preferences: Window Grid for easier positioning and resizing of windows within a grid
- Tool-Panel: will not be force to be displayed when Document is clicked
- Inspector automatically removes Scroller if not needed
- Editing: right mouse click ends editing and exits editing mode
- Danish Interface added. Thanks goes to Erik Richard Sørensen !
- Fix, Inspector:
- resizing of fields added for Path and Text-Inspector
- Tab works on all inspector fields now
- Fix, Image-Formats:
- Extensions added to open images of kind: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif with open panel
- Mac OS 10.6: Extensions added to allow dragging of jpg, gif, png into Cenon
(worked < 10.6)
- Fix, Precision: Files are saved with double precision now (1000 times higher resolution)
- Fix, Batch-Printing: works with window smaller than document now
- Fix, Magnifying Glass: click without drag scales to next zoom step only (not 5000%)
- Fix, DXF-Import/DXF-Export: circles with negative angle work now in import and export
- Fix, DXF-Import: precision of vertical arc-segments improved
- Fix, Gerber-Import: G03 issue fixed, possible endless loop fixed
- Fix, PathContour with arc: handling of extreme Arcs improved
- Fix, PathContour: path direction corrected
- Fix, Rectangle Contour: snapping over of corner radius prevented
- Fix, GNUstep: Workaround to make documents with rotated text work
- Fix, Apple 10.6: workaround for importing certain images where size is given smaller
than the true size of the image. They were loaded as thumbnail images.
- Fix, Apple 10.6: workarounds to allow saving of images in formats other than TIFF
on Snow Leopard
- Fix, Apple 10.6: Icons in some windows are displayed correctly again (not zoomed)
- Fix, Apple <10.6: display Single Line Fonts without antialiasing to make them visible
on Mac OS < 10.6
- New: Project-Settings: settings like unit of measurement
for each document.
- New: more Image Formats can be used with Cenon, if supported
by the system, ex. JPG, GIF, PNG, ... (saves a lot of disk space!)
- display date mask of form "#DATE_%Y-%m-%d %H:%M#". See the MultiPage.cenon example for details.
- also display non-template elements from even and odd template
- draw templates in order of pages (in front or behind elements of the pages)
- LayerDetails: new switch to exclude layers from batch printing/production
- Image: selection handling improved
- select at border or inside according to preferences setting
- for clipped images: select at or inside clipped area
- Text: New empty text is removed, no asterisk '*' when clicking around in text mode.
Emptying an existing text will leave "EMPTY TEXT", so the text box can be reused.
- Fix, pasting of several layers to one layer keeps order of graphics
- Fix, Image: splitting of clipped image keeps image behind path
- Fix, Text: creating a text at the right border of the document,
now sets the correct text box in all zoom steps
- Fix, Text with Paragraph/Character-Colors is working again
- Fix, Text: improvements of redisplay after editing text
- Build Contour: Text offset Y fixed again for vertical centered text
- Cosmetics in Inspectors, Knobs, Working-Area Panel, etc.
- Groups can now be selected by "Select Color"
- Filling: Axial Filling faster and better
- Unfilled paths are now drawn with Stroke Color
- Fix, Apple: scrolling without clutter
- Fix, Rotate Object: skips locked objects now
- Import: load Files with extensions in any case (like eps, EPS, Eps)
- PS-Import: error-tolerant import of PostScript from Windows applications
like Corel-Draw, Eurocut, etc., that often contain garbage before data.
- Fix, PS-Import via GhostScript: imported objects get a default color
- Fix, Gerber-Export: export of open Paths, stacked paths, and more
- Fix, Apple: position of the contour of mirrored text corrected
- Fix, Apple: newly created text gets textbox a little heigher to be displayed more safely
- Fix, Apple: workaround - finally it's now possible to save Cenon
documents compatible with OpenStep and GNUstep
- Fix, Apple: workaround - it's now possible to save 4 bit images on Apple
- Fix, Apple: workaround for new color spaces added in OS X >= 10.4
The new colors turned to black on saving.
- Fix, Apple, German: The Decimal Separator on the numeric keypad creates a Decimal Point now
- Apple: search of Cenon files in Library/Application Support/Cenon added
- Dokumentation aktualisiert
- weitere kleine Verbesserungen